Important things to remember:
- Each student must complete the paper version of the registration form. Once completed, the student or teacher then forwards the registration form to the school representative. The school representative then enters the registration into the web site database at (http://www.techcadre.com/skills2013/login.php).The registration deadline is Friday, February 12 by 4:30pm.
- From the web site, click on "Register for Competition." A login dialog box will appear. Type in the given login and password. (Contact Kristine Sherman if you forget the password: 503-675-4018.) After inputting the login and password, proceed by clicking the "login" button.
- You will now see the registration form. Click into the data field where you wish to enter data. Enter the student's first name, last name, address, city, zip, home phone number, age, school, grade, and contest. (Note: all fields are required to complete a registration). If the student is registering for more than one contest, you may do so here. Each student may register for a maximum of four competitions. Once you have entered all the information click the "submit" button at the bottom of the form.
- Once the registration is received, you will see a registration confirmation page to come up. If the registration had any missing data, it will tell you how many fields are missing data. Enter the missing data and click the "It's correct, Register Me" button. Once the registration is received, you will see a registration confirmation page to come up.
- To register a new student, click "Enter another student " and repeat the process.
TO VIEW REGISTRATIONS
- Do not give out the password to students! Please enter the registrations yourself or have a trusted staff member enter the information.
- Do not use an apostrophe or quotation mark in any of the data fields. (The computer will think you are entering programming language.) For example, if the student's last name is O'Connor, please enter it as "O Connor", without the apostrophe.
- If you need to delete or edit a registration already entered, please contact Kristine Sherman at 503-675-4018 or send an Email to email@example.com.
TO VIEW WINNERS
- From the web site, click "View Competition Entries." This will take you to a page where you can search the database for entries by school, grade, contest, or all records.
ABOUT THIS SITE
- From the web site, click "View Winners." Winners will be posted after 1:00pm on February 26, 2012. Please Contact Your High School Coordinator For Results.
- This site is a Milwaukie High School Tech Cadre student project. If you have any questions regarding how to access or use this site, or comments for improving the site, you can email Jeff Linman at firstname.lastname@example.org (MHS Tech Cadre Advisor), or call us at 503.353.5840, ext: 38420. We hope you find this web site easy to use and helpful in sharing competition results with your student. We thank you for your willingness to participate in this program, it is a great way to showcase the work our students do.